Skip to main content

all about me

                                                                  ALL ABOUT ME

                      My name is Putri Allissa S, my family and friends usually calls me Allissa. I have 1 older brother and 1 younger sister. i was born in Bandung, December 6th 2003. My favorite color is blue. My favorite place is my bedroom. I love to travelling when i had a chance.
                     When i was a child, i want to be a doctor because my dream is to helping people to heal. My mom and dad, bought me some medical toys so i could play with my younger sister. I'm a happy and active child. Then i went to kindergarten when i was 5 years old, I had so many friend and we're still friend untill this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my goal, my ambition

  Hi everyone! my name is Putri Allissa and i want to be an Architect. I want to be an Architect because i want to build a beautiful Landscape, residence, park etc. I like to draw buildings and imagining how beautiful can be if Indonesia adapting NYC buildings. But i also want to be a business woman, i think it's very decent if i could rule a company of my own and starting to create something new and making a revolution in the future.  To accomplish my dream, i need to study harder, making strategies and keep my motivation up so i can be more passionate about my future. I also want to pursue study in the Europe so i can get a lot of knowledge from around the world. Besides study, i have to find a hobby so i can adapting new skills, for now i'm really interested in crochet. I think crochet is cool cause we can turn a yard into so many things such as blanket, dools etc. I hope i can make all my dreams come true, and i hope i found a lot new interest so i can develop new skills. 

THE YOUTH PLEDGE

Youth pledge The Youth Pledge  ( the beauty of diversity )  is a major milestone in the history of Indonesian independence, was made by the second Youth Congress, on October 27 and 28, 1928 in Jakarta. Activated by the patriot development of that time, the Youth Congress was a huge in the side of the pilgrim Dutch. What is the content of the Youth Pledge? Some segments of the Youth Pledge expresses that the Second Youth Congress are Indonesian youngsters and young ladies with one country, one nation, and one language, Indonesian. As a component of the energy that supported the introduction of the Republic of Indonesia, Youth Pledge Day was frequently used to urge exercises the soul of patriotism, or in Indonesian nationalism, in the adolescent. One of the fundamental exercises is the Youth March. In numerous regions, parades of understudies from schools show an assortment of manifestations, including customary dress, moves, neighborhood culture, and drum groups, just as differ